Volunteer with Us!!!
- Must be 18 Years of Age
- Junior Membership Age 16, Applications available from the Chief’s Office
- Ability to pass a criminal background investigation conducted by Delaware State Police Troop 2.
- Ability to pass a physical exam.
The Talleyville Fire Company is a progressive leader in the Fire Medical and Rescue Services. This requires instruction and in many cases certification to perform the daily services we provide. In an effort to ensure our community receives the very best service during emergencies the Talleyville Fire Company is committed to providing the following free training to our membership.
- Structural Firefighting Courses and Certification
- Hazardous Materials Response Training
- Emergency Medical Technician (NREMT-B)
- First Responder
- Vehicle Extrication
- Pump and Aerial Operators Certification
- Incident Command and Fire Officers Training