TALLEYVILLE Fire Company
Volunteer with Us!!!
Visit the station at 3919 Concord Pike to request an application.
- Must be 18 Years of Age
- Junior Membership Age 16, Applications available from the Chief's Office
- Ability to pass a criminal background investigation conducted by Delaware State Police Troop 2
- Ability to pass a physical exam
The Talleyville Fire Company is a progressive leader in Fire, Medical and Rescue Services. This requires instruction and, in many cases, certification to perform the daily services we provide. In an effort to ensure our community receives the very best service during emergencies the Talleyville Fire Company is committed to providing the following free training to our membership.
- Structural Firefighting Courses and Certification
- Hazardous Materials Response Training
- Emergency Medical Technician (NREMT-B)
- First Responder
- Vehicle Extrication
- Pump and Aerial Operators Certification
- Incident Command and Fire Officers Training
Many more training opportunities are available through a wide variety of training choices as you continue to support your community by volunteering.
Work with us!
Talleyville is currently seeking applications for two full-time positions. Click here to download the application.